Hola Fellas


Hello readers :) this is my twitter acc @ptrzin_ and here is my tumblr sparkleeverything.tumblr.com (ps; i'll follow back)

Tagboard



Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Pu3Zin | Grey
photo : Pu3Zin

School school school :|
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 | 0 comments
I am senior again now. Haha, and I can't believe some of the junior know me so fast -- Ohh, mayb ada org tolong promote agknyaa xD Nice to meet you guys ;) I'll try to be a good senior okay :) The truth is i'm not so excited about being back to school and the homework that will be give to us -- Zzzz, siapa je suka homework bertimbunn ? Takda okey >< Well, I just miss my friends. Sbb tula kena dtg sekolah. Nak jumpaa mereka semuaa esok <3 and I miss to wear my Koreksional's uniform. Lol, really. Nampak cool bila pakai uniform dia. Hee :D So, adik adik yg baru masuk SSI, daftarlah unit beruniform koreksional yeaa ;) But, Koreksional kat SSI open for girls only. Special for us :3 You guys will never regret bila masuk Koreksional. Believe me :) Yang paling best pasal Koreksional, korang boleh wakil sampai peringkat Kebangsaan tauu dan kena brganding dgn EC punya koreksional. Lepas tu, korang jugak akan belajar Seni Pertahanan Penjara, jurus 15. Ape pun, kalau nak masuk Koreksionalkan, korang kena tough. Cehh, tak payah pun takpa rasanyaa :D

*Dah tak tak tahu nak ckp apa lg pasal SSI. Okeylah, see ya !

Older Post | Newer Post