Hola Fellas


Hello readers :) this is my twitter acc @ptrzin_ and here is my tumblr sparkleeverything.tumblr.com (ps; i'll follow back)

Tagboard



Big Claps


skins by : Simple | Pu3Zin | Grey
photo : Pu3Zin

Welcome :D
Thursday, December 8, 2011 | 0 comments

Hello Hello :) Guess what ? I change my background and I put 'Follow' button so you guys can easily follow my blog. Btw, this time, i'm gonna rojak my languange, English and Malay ofcourse.
Hmm, rasanye, kalau mcm tu lebih 'Flexible' kot. Hmm, ape yg flexible pun tak tahu leww LOL .
I just use my old blog to make a new one and this new blog, gonna open to all humans :3 Included my teacher ^^ Takde yang private kat sini, so everyone can read :) I made my blog Super Super Simple. Because simple is beautiful. Right ? <3 Okey, I think thats all my introduction. Please follow my blog and always keep in touch. See ya ;)
*Anyway, this is my first post, enjoy ^^

| Newer Post